Part 1 is a download from my main site.
Look, I’m not going to sugarcoat this… if you aren’t where you want to be in life, success, whatever… if you’re not there yet…
This article is my thoughts on why, and it might upset you.
Here it goes:
- You’re not where you want to be because you’re lazy.
- You’re not where you want to be because you’re depending on others or circumstances to get you there.
- You’re not where you want to be because you think there is some magic shortcut that exists.
- You’re not where you want to be because you lack self-accountability.
- You’re not where you want to be because you lack real motivation.
In short, the life you have… and where you’re at right now is exactly where you’ve placed yourself. No one else is at fault, no government is responsible, etc…etc…
You have the same opportunities (especially in the U.S.) as everyone else to change your circumstances, to build a company, to change the world etc…
And if you’re not in the U.S., you still have those opportunities, but you might have to do a bit of thinking or be a little more creative, but you can still “get there” if you really want it… bad.
So quit whining… quit bitching… and go do something about it if you want to be where you truly want to be in life.
Go create, go ship something, go build something… the world is waiting for you to be where you want to be, because then… and only then… are you truly being yourself.