This is a placeholder website for the chronicling of … ‘The PC Inquisition’ isn’t too far off. Bleg from all of you to help me expand it via crowd-sourcing. The dates are not consistent, sometimes it is from the ‘offending event’, other times it is from the purging or just the publication dates of the news stories. As of 11-JAN-2015, this post has now been read by over 30,000 people.
- 10-OCT-1959: Revilo Oliverpurged from National Review. A complex personality – the sixth generation in his family to bear the burden of a purposefully palindromic name. Archive at Unz.org
- 20-APR-1968: Enoch Powell purged from British Conservative Party.
- 1969-1973: The ‘original’ race and intelligence ‘controversy’ hysteria over Jensen, Herrnstein, Draper, Wilson, and Shockley, et al. (see also Sociobiology)
- 19-OCT-1974: Sir Keith Joseph deemed ineligible for Chancellor of the Exchequer for this notorious speech.
- JAN-1984: Ray Honeyford forced…
View original post 5,696 more words